Register as a customer now to get a 12% discount on all products!
PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW WHEN RETURNING GOODS
This procedure only applies when ABOs or Customers purchased the goods directly from Amway. Customers, which have purchased the goods from their ABO, must contact the ABO for the return process.
Returning an order is a simple process:
1. Log-in to your account and go to “My Office”
2. Go to “Order History”
3. Find the order you want to return and click on “Order Details” next to it
4. Click on “Return” and follow the instructions
In case of further question, we will be happy to support you.
General rules for returning goods
1. Condition of product: Only those products will be credited which
– show a product fault,
– were delivered in a damaged condition, this not being possible to establish immediately at the time of delivery,
– have been returned by ABOs or customers on the basis of the satisfaction guarantee in force in the particular case.
Damaged products, or products which are unfit for resale owing to inappropriate storage and/or usage will not be credited and will be returned.
2. Carriage costs: The carriage costs are paid by Amway . if you use the Amway shipping label.
3. Settlement of account: The refund amount will be direct credited in accordance with the selected refund method.
4. Return requests will be automatically deleted if the products are not sent back to Amway within 3 months.