Learn about the website
Discover Amway Online
Explore Amway Online
Find out how the Amway website helps you manage your business more efficiently.
Registration / Signing in
Why do I need an Amway ID?
What is my Amway ID?
Does the Amway ID replace my Amway ABO number?
Do I need to keep my old login ID/username(s)?
How do I register as an Amway Business Owner (ABO)?
How do I register as a Customer?
What is a co-applicant/second applicant?
Why aren't my login details working?
How I can sign in?
What should I do if I've forgotten my password?
Can I change my address details?
How do I change my Amway ID email?
How to buy something online? Quick guide
Can I plan and save my orders?
How can I create a wishlist?
Where can I find my invoices?
How do I return an order?
How can I get a refund?
I am a Customer, can I order products online?
Can I track my order?
Can I remove items from my order?
Can I cancel my order?
What should I do if I receive an incorrect item, an item short or additional item?
What should I do if I receive a damaged item/order?
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
- Your notification is time sensitive, please report your findings within 7 calend
I can't find the information I need on the page. What shall I do?
Where can I find product deals and promotions?
How can I contact Amway Customer Service?
Delivery Options & “How to track your parcel”
Where can I receive my order?
Can the delivery country/region be different from the purchase country/region?
How long will my order take to arrive?
|Service||Order time||Lead time BRING Parcel Shop|
|Parcel Shop||All day||4-5 working days|
After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
When will I be able to track my order?
How does parcel tracking work?
Firstly you can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the BRING tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
Secondly, when you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the BRING tracking site.
Thirdly, you’ll be notified by BRING via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
What is the Home Delivery process?
Via BRING you are able to rebook your delivery to Home Delivery. Do note this involves additional fees which will be charged by BRING to your account.
What is the “Sent to other ABO” process ?
Our systems do not always allow a message to be sent to this other recipient, therefore it could happen you’ll receive the email/sms updates from Amway and the selected carrier.
To update the recipient we suggest to forward the necessary Track and Trace details to this person for a smooth delivery.
What is the “Pickup Point Delivery” process?
When you go out to collect your parcel(s), you mmight be asked for Identification to match the recipient name on the lable with the one collecting the parcel.
Is there a charge to return products?
How can I make a return?
1. Sign in to your account and go to "My Office"
2. Go to the "Order History" page via "My Orders"
3. Find the order you want to return and click the "Order Details" link next to it
4. Click "Return Item" and follow the instructions.
Where can I find my receipt/invoice?
What will happen if I finally decide to keep the item?
When will I receive the refund for my return?
In this process you can expect your refund between 5 and 8 working days.
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.