Payment and delivery methods
Payment will be transferred from your direct bank account. You can authorize a bank to pay directly to Amway. Bank transfer account number: 600 50651293
Payment will be made using credit card registered on Amway Online. Manage your defined credit cards in "My credit cards" section.
Paypal is an online payment system that acts as an intermediary between an individual and online stores. If you already have a PayPal account you can use this account immediately when purchasing your Amway products. If you do not have a PayPal account and wish to use this payment option, please go to www.paypal.com and create your own personal Paypal account.
Trustly offers bank payments and credit transfers in a secure, simple and fast manner . Payments and credit transfers via Trustly are made immediately. With Trustly no registration is required for users.
Visit www.trustly.com for more information.
Define your home and optional addresses in 'My addresses' section. You can choose it directly while placing your order. Keep in mind that your order will be delivered to the closest postal office or post-in-shop.
Insert delivery address directly while placing your order.
Ship to another ABO
Order will be delivered to the default address of the designated ABO.
Depending on delivery service and order value, you’ll be charged as per the below:
|Parcel Shop||till 900 NOK||100 NOK|
|Parcel Shop||over 900 NOK||55 NOK|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to buy something online? Quick guide
Where can I receive my order?
Can the delivery country/region be different from the purchase country/region?
How long will my order take to arrive?
Parcel Shop All day 4-5 working days
p.s. Your order will be handed over to our warehouse for processing as soon as your order is paid and confirmed. Please consider that when your order is part of a group order, the shipping process will only start when all orders are paid and confirmed.
After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
When will I be able to track my order?
How does parcel tracking work?
- You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the Bring tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
- When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the Bring tracking site.
- You’ll be notified by Bring via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
What is the Home Delivery process?
Via BRING you are able to rebook your delivery to Home Delivery. Do note this involves additional fees which will be charged by BRING to your account.
What is the “Sent to other ABO” process ?
Our systems do not always allow a message to be sent to this other recipient, therefore it could happen you’ll receive the email/sms updates from Amway and the selected carrier.
To update the recipient we suggest to forward the necessary Track and Trace details to this person for a smooth delivery.
What is the “Pickup Point Delivery” process?
When you go out to collect your parcel(s), you mmight be asked for Identification to match the recipient name on the lable with the one collecting the parcel.
Can I track my order?
Can I remove items from my order?
Can I cancel my order?
What should I do if I receive an incorrect item, an item short or additional item?
What should I do if I receive a damaged item/order?
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
Is there a charge to return products?
How can I make a return?
1. Sign in to your account and go to "My Office"
2. Go to the "Order History" page via "My Orders"
3. Find the order you want to return and click the "Order Details" link next to it
4. Click "Return Item" and follow the instructions.
Where can I find my receipt/invoice?
What will happen if I finally decide to keep the item?
When will I receive the refund for my return?
In this process you can expect your refund between 5 and 8 working days.
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.