Register now to get a 12% discount for all products!
Payment and delivery methods
Payment will be transferred from your direct bank account. You can authorize a bank to pay directly to Amway. Bank transfer account number: 600 50651293. Please state your ABO number as reference.
Payment will be made using credit card registered on Amway Online. Manage your defined credit cards in "My credit cards" section.
Paypal is an online payment system that acts as an intermediary between an individual and online stores. If you already have a PayPal account you can use this account immediately when purchasing your Amway products. If you do not have a PayPal account and wish to use this payment option, please go to www.paypal.com and create your own personal Paypal account.
Trustly offers bank payments and credit transfers in a secure, simple and fast manner . Payments and credit transfers via Trustly are made immediately. With Trustly no registration is required for users.
Visit www.trustly.com for more information.
Klarna Slice it, spread the cost of your purchase into equal monthly payments.
Choose Slice it at checkout and completes the simple one-time registration.
• The first time you choose to buy with Slice it, you will be asked to apply for a Klarna Account at the checkout phase. Klarna will then carry out an affordability assessment . If you are approved Klarna will then create your account.
• If you already have a Klarna account the order amount of any purchases you make with the Slice it option will be added to your total balance, provided the new purchase does not take you over your available credit limit.
Klarna will tell you when your monthly statement is ready and it’s time to make your payment.
For more information:https://www.klarna.com/no/bedrift/products/slice-it/
Klarna Pay Later is smooth and safe – without registration.
The option to buy now and pay later makes buying quicker and easier: no need to fill out lengthy personal details or card numbers online. With Klarna Pay Later, you can pay for your order 14 days after shipping.
Define your home and optional addresses in 'My addresses' section. You can choose it directly while placing your order. Keep in mind that your order will be delivered to the closest postal office or post-in-shop.
Insert delivery address directly while placing your order.
Ship to another ABO
Order will be delivered to the default address of the designated ABO.
Depending on delivery service and order value, you’ll be charged as per the below:
|Parcel Shop||till 900 NOK||69 NOK|
|Parcel Shop||over 900 NOK||39 NOK|
Frequently asked questions
Parcel Shop All day 4-5 working days
p.s. Your order will be handed over to our warehouse for processing as soon as your order is paid and confirmed. Please consider that when your order is part of a group order, the shipping process will only start when all orders are paid and confirmed.
After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
- You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the Bring tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
- When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the Bring tracking site.
- You’ll be notified by Bring via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
Via BRING you are able to rebook your delivery to Home Delivery. Do note this involves additional fees which will be charged by BRING to your account.
This option is only designed for Single Orders as Group Consolidated Orders (GCOs) are shipped to one address. It is a consideration for ABOs, however, that breaking GCOs down into Single Orders instead may incur additional delivery costs.
1. Select “Ship To Customer” delivery option at Amway Online
2. Select one of your customers from the list
3. The delivery address will already be populated but can be changed/updated
4. Goods will be delivered to the address you desire without an invoice in the box
5. An invoice will be delivered to the registered email address of the distributor
Our systems do not always allow a message to be sent to this other recipient, therefore it could happen you’ll receive the email/sms updates from Amway and the selected carrier.
To update the recipient we suggest to forward the necessary Track and Trace details to this person for a smooth delivery.
When you go out to collect your parcel(s), you mmight be asked for Identification to match the recipient name on the lable with the one collecting the parcel.
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
- Sign in to your account and go to My Office
- Go to the Order History page via My Orders
- Find the order you want to return and click the Order Details link next to it
- Click Return Item and follow the instructions.
In this process you can expect your refund between 5 and 8 working days.
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.