A hydrating gel that helps you manage oily zones while moisturising where you most need it.
What It Does For You
- Helps you manage oily to combination skin by absorbing excess oil and controlling sebum production.
- Moisturises the drier areas of your skin with instant skin hydration that is also long lasting.
- Light formula cools on contact so your skin looks and feels refreshed.
- Makes your skin look and feel smooth, naturally matte and refreshed all day long.
Why You Would Like It
ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Refreshing Gel provides long-lasting hydration with a refreshing twist – it actually cools the skin so you feel instantly refreshed. Especially formulated for oily to combination skin, this lightweight gel moisturises where you need it the most. Going one step further, it also absorbs and controls areas of excess oil so your skin appears naturally more matte. It fortifies your skin's moisture barrier and helps your skin feel soothed, supple and refreshed.
Facts For You
- Proven to lower your skin's temperature by up to 3 degrees Celsius for a surprising refreshing power.
- Created with oily to combination skin in mind, but also has gentle soothing effects for sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic, as well as allergy and dermatologist tested.
ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Refreshing Gel helps balance the oily and non-oily areas of your skin while providing enduring skin hydration:
- Controls the more oily areas of your skin with natural ingredients that reduce shine.
- Provides your skin with long-lasting hydration of drier areas with Norwegian Fjord Water.
- Light gel moisturiser your skin can easily absorb means the cooling and hydrating effects are immediate. '
ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Refreshing Gel hydrates your skin from the first minute with clean Norwegian Fjord Water delivered in exclusive ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Liposome delivery system. You will see moisturising benefits that last all day long thanks to Hawaiian Acai and Moisturising Liposome. This product also effectively conquers the challenge of oIly to combination skin with Natural Marine Ingredients that control and absorb excess oil.
Frequently asked questions
I have oily/combination skin. Shouldn't I avoid hydrating products?
How does the oil control work?
What are the differences between dry, combination and oily skin types?