New flavour of XS Power Drink! Refreshing Orange Kumquat Blast contains low calories, zero-sugar and lots of B-vitamins.
What It Does For You
- Offers a distinct, refreshing taste of Orange Kumquat
- Contains zero sugar and just 10 calories per can
- Supplies you with lots of B-vitamins that help to reduce tiredness and exhaustion
- B-Vitamins contribute to a normal energy metabolism.
- Pantothenic acid additionally supports normal mental performance.
Consume in moderation.
High caffeine content (32 mg/100 ml).
Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women.
Why You Would Like It
California: home of start-ups, entrepreneurship, sun and creative energy. This is the place that influences our XS Orange Kumquat Blast and now it comes to your life to inspire you in everyday projects that demand energy! Anyone who loves to stay active and creative or is involved a project that needs your full focus to get accomplished - get inspired by the amazing power of orange hidden in the new XS Kumquat Orange Blast flavour!
- Distinct refreshing taste of Orange and Kumquat
- Zero sugar, just 10 calories per can
- Lots of B-vitamins help to reduce tiredness and exhaustion
How To Use
Suitable for men and women:
- while going out day and night
- with busy lifestyles
- while doing sports
- working long hours
- when driving long distances
- during lectures and study sessions
- can be consumed in dosage no more than 0.25 l per day.
water, carbon dioxide, orange juice concentrate, acid (citric acid), glucuronolactone, taurine (0.2%), acidity regulator (trisodium citrate), natural orange flavouring with other natural flavourings, sweeteners (acesulfame K and sucralose), preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate); vitamins: nicotinamide (vitamin B3), calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12); caffeine, antioxidant (L-ascorbic acid), inositol, ginseng extract extract (Panax ginseng), acai extract (Euterpe oleracea), colour (capsanthin)
|LOW VITAMIN FORMULA|
|Nutritional Value||Per 100 ml|
|Energy Value||18 kJ/ 4 kcal|
|- of which saturates||0 g|
|- of which sugar||0 g|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||6,4 mg (40%*)|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||2 mg (33%*)|
|Vitamin B6||0,28 mg (20%*)|
|Vitamin B12||1 µg (40%*)|
* =NRV: Nutrient Reference Value