Size: 120 tablets
A multivitamin/multimineral chewable food supplement with fruit flavour. NUTRIWAY Chewable Multivitamin is formulated for both children and adults and provides vitamins, important minerals and beta-carotene in a pleasant-tasting supplement to be taken when additional needs are indicated. This product contains premium NUTRIWAY Tropical Fruit Concentrate. A fruity flavour, easy-to-eat chewable tablet that is suitable for people who prefer chewable supplements.
Helps to provide the essential vitamins and minerals at levels that both children and adults may need. Contains the NUTRIWAY Tropical Fruit Concentrate with plant compounds from whole fruits. Calcium and vitamins D contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Contains vitamins C, iron, zinc which contribute to a normal function of the immune system. Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Vitamins B contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets. Fruit flavour, making the tablet palatable and enjoyable to take. Sweetened with dextrose and fructose. No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Children from the age of four onwards who are able to chew properly.
- Older children or adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets, or who prefer a chewable supplement.
- Those who may have a nutrient gap in their diet and who wish to supplement with a multivitamin/multimineral supplement.
- Those who do not eat fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains every day.
- Children above 4 years chew 2 tablets daily.
- Adults up to 4 tablets daily with meals.
This product contains iron. Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.