Size: 1 kg
The enhanced formula of TRI-ZYME™ with its triple enzyme cleaning system can tackle all kinds of ingrained stains like grass, blood, tomato sauce and protein-based marks. Use it as a pre-soak or a detergent booster in the machine for great results on washable, colourfast fabrics (not wool or silk).
- SA8™ TRI-ZYME™ Stain Pre-Soak and Detergent Booster removes organic, protein and soil-based stains, even ingrained ones
- It works at all temperatures from 30°C – 95°C
- The concentrated formula neutralises chlorine in treated water, which maximises the enzyme cleaning action
- It contains natural cleaning ingredients derived from plants and minerals
- It is dermatologist tested
- A 1 kg box provides 232 pre-soak uses!
To see the ingredients list, please, click here.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Sesquicarbonate||533-96-0||Washing / Baking Soda Blend|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Washing Soda|
|C12-16 Alcohols Ethoxylated 7EO||68551-12-2||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Fumaric Acid||110-17-8||Organic Dispersant|
|Sodium Polyacrylate||9003-04-7||Anti-Redeposition Aid|
|Sodium Citrate||6132-04-3||Organic Water Softener|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Processing Aid|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Pigment green 7 (CI 74260)||1328-53-6||Green Dye|
|Patent Blue V (Calcium Salt)||3536-49-0||Blue Dye|
|Acid Red 52 (CI 45100)||3520-42-1||Pink Dye|
SA8™ TRI-ZYME™ Stain Pre-Soak and Detergent Booster is perfect for removing stains from sports clothing, workwear, uniforms, nappies and bed linen. For best results, treat white and coloured clothes separately and use on stains as soon as possible.
- To use as a pre-soak, add 5 ml per 5 litres of water, soak fabric for at least 30 minutes (overnight if necessary) and wash as normal.
- As a detergent booster, add 15 ml to each washing machine load, together with your usual SA8™ detergent.
Please be aware:
- Do not use on wool or silk
- Do not use with a chlorine bleach. If further bleaching is required, use SA8™ All Fabric Bleach.