Cleans using a unique dual action – our metal cleaner gets rid of heat burns, tarnishing and stubborn deposits from cooking pots and pans and polishes as it goes. It can be safely used on solid copper, brass and stainless steel to restore the shine and lustre of the original metal.
- L.O.C.™ Metal Cleaner uses a chemical and abrasive action formula
- It is non-caustic, non-toxic and extremely gentle on hands
- The cleaner comes in an economical squeeze tube design that allows just the right amount of paste to be applied without waste.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name / Function|
|Silicon Dioxide (Crystalline Silica)||14808-60-7||Abrasive Agent|
|Diatomaceous Earth||68855-54-9||Abrasive Agent|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid|
|Sodium Lauryl Sulfate||151-21-3||Anionic Surfactant|
|Xanthan Gum||11138-66-2||Thickening Agent|
L.O.C.™ Metal Cleaner restores brilliance to metal cookware and can be used on shine-free pots and pans made from stainless steel, copper and solid brass.
It should not be used on mirror finishes or the shiny surfaces of metal cookware.
- Apply neat with a soft sponge or cloth and rub gently
- Rinse with warm water, wipe dry and polish with a soft cloth.
Please be aware:
- Test the product on an inconspicuous area first.