This fragrance-free and non-irritating gel with witch hazel, salicylic acid, and green tea penetrates skin to gently treat blemishes and help avoid future breakouts
What It Does For You
- Help fight existing blemishes, help reduce the appearance of pores and allows skin to heal.
- Helps protect the skin from future breakouts.
- Help reduce the number of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Purifies and clarifies the skin for a healthy, radiant glow.
- Soothes skin and calms redness.
Why You Would Like It
Banish blemishes and take back control of your skin. Anti-Blemish Gel Treatment essentials by ARTISTRY has been designed for oily and blemish-prone skin, combining a range of powerful naturally-derived ingredients to boost skin clarity. This convenient gel can be applied to affected areas as needed, getting to work on existing blemishes and reducing the risk of further breakouts. Fight blemishes effectively, without resorting to harsh synthetic treatments.
Facts For You
- 91% consumers said that they experienced a reduction in skin redness.
- 74% consumers said that the gel delivered results quickly.
- Features NUTRIWAY™-grown Acerola Cherry and green tea for a powerful antioxidant effect.
- Contains 1.0% Salicylic Acid– a recognized and proven anti-blemish ingredient.
- pH = 3.80
- Dermatologist tested, safety and allergy tested on sensitive skin
- 1.0% Salicylic Acid - anti-blemish active ingredient
- Contains NUTRIWAY Acerola Cherry
- Free of colorants and synthetic dyes
- Non-drying and non-irritating
- Suitable for all blemish-prone skin types.
How To Use
- Use on cleansed skin,
- Apply gel directly to affected region,
- Use up to twice daily,
- Follow with moisturizer,
- Best use in conjunction with other essentials by ARTISTRY products.
- Witch hazel – an astringent with clarifying and calming benefits
- Aloe and White Willow Bark – calms & soothes skin
- Zinc PCA – oil-controlling agent
- 1% Salicylic Acid – anti-blemish active ingredient
- NUTRIWAY-grown, Acerola Cherry extract – anti-oxidant
- Green Tea Extract – anti-oxidant with soothing effect
INGREDIENTS/INGREDIENTES/SASTOJCI/COCTAB/ СКЛАД/ҚҰРАМЫ: WATER/AQUA/EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, PEG-8, SALICYLIC ACID, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSILICONE-11, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, ZINC PCA, BISABOLOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, LAURETH-7, ALLANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SORBITOL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) BARK/TWIG EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, AMMONIUM POLYLACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 80, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN
Frequently asked questions
What causes blemishes?
What is Salicylic Acid?
Can I use essentials by ARTISTRY with sensitive skin?
Were the products tested on animals?
Are there any animal derived ingredients?
What clinical testing or laboratory support is available for these products?